Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sleepin' on Seattle

Anyone who uses a 'Buzz Light-Year' reference in a song is #dope in my book

The Seattle native, Sol, has released his last & final part to his 'Dear Friends' series. Since I started following this guy and listening to the music he's been putting out, I've become more and more impressed. Regardless, of my thoughts, don't sleep on Seattle, be sure to check out his 6-track Free EP.  Peep the light headed visuals for his 2nd single, 'This Shit' below & make sure you listen to my favorite cut of this project: 'The Times (featuring Grieves & Budo).'  If your lookin' for more from Sol, head over to Solsay. Enjoy!



Shot entirely on Super 8mm film (love that retro look). The video sure does a great job at capturing the timelessness of summertime chilln, good friends, good booze and always: barbecues.

No comments:

Post a Comment